Want to come work for us?
Opportunities Abound. Check Out Our Listings.
Current Job Listings
We are looking for a PRN Nurse Practitioner to diagnose and treat health conditions, as well as promote good health practices. As an advanced practice registered nurse, you’ll be our go-to person for ensuring the best patient care possible.
The job description of a nurse practitioner includes conducting physical examinations, interpreting lab tests and overseeing patients’ health. You’ll be both a health practitioner and an educator, supporting disease prevention practices and helping people lead healthy lives. You should have experience in one of the following Nurse Practitioner specialties: acute care, neonatal care, pediatrics, cardiology, family health, women’s health or psychiatry. Extensive clinical experience on primary care is vital.
As a Nurse Practitioner, you’ll have to work closely with other healthcare professionals, so you should have a team spirit and a positive attitude. Patience, problem-solving skills and communication ability are important. If you’re dedicated to advancing your knowledge and clinical expertise through research and professional discourse, we’d like to meet you.
This PRN position covers Lexington, Richmond, Dunnville and Somerset, Kentucky.
Examine patients and their medical records
Order and study diagnostic tests (blood tests, X-rays etc.)
Diagnose health conditions and illnesses
Propose treatments for chronic and infectious diseases
Maintain accurate records and schedules
Inform patients about their health conditions and prescribed medications
Educate patients and their family members on diseases, epidemics and prevention
Oversee patients’ overall health
Promote good health practices
Advance professional knowledge and conduct research skills
Proven experience as Nurse Practitioner in a clinic, hospital, ER or other setting
Expertise in primary care, acute care and chronic care practices
Knowledge of health and patient care regulations
Excellent communication skills
Team spirit with a positive attitude
Patience and cool-headedness
Willingness to continue gaining knowledge and clinical experience
Valid nurse practitioner license for KY
Monday to Friday
Work Location: On the road - This PRN position covers Lexington, Richmond, Dunnville and Somerset, Kentucky.
What is important to you in your next career? Family, teamwork, recognition, no holidays, on-call or weekends, quality, evidenced-based, pro-active medical care. These and more can be found as a team member of BluMine Health!
BluMine Health will be opening a new clinic, in Lebanon, Kentucky and is looking for compassionate medical providers to help drive our company’s cultural values of encouragement, care, faith, and teamwork.
The Family Nurse Practitioner (APRN) role is to provide healthcare with an emphasis on disease prevention, health promotion, and disease management maintenance to the patients BluMine Health serves. The APRN will function as an educator, healthcare resource, consultant, and patient care advocate and provide leadership to the clinical staff. The role will provide minor injury care, primary care and wellness visits, occupational medicine, and screening exams pre-hire and post-hire.
· Performs initial patient screenings, patient history, physical examinations, and preventive health measures.
· Performs phlebotomy, urine and body fluid collection, minor procedures, and wound care.
· Maintains employee health records in EMR (with charting completed within 48 hours of visit)
· Orders, interprets, and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient’s clinical problems and health care needs.
· Records physical findings and formulates plan and prognosis, based on patient’s condition.
· Reviews lab, x-ray, and emergency reports daily.
· Conducts outreach to patients with chronic conditions that need management within the clinic.
· Designs, develops, and delivers new health promotion initiatives.
· Conducts range of risk and health assessments. (Biometrics)
· Develops return to work strategies following serious injury or a period of prolonged ill-health.
· Keeps up to date with legal and professional changes associated with public health and occupational health and safety issues.
· Visits client locations and assesses the work environment for potential health and safety problems.
· Delivers full range of health and safety related training programs.
· Department of Transportation Physicals as required (certification reimbursement by BluMine).
· Attends flu shot and/or biometric events.
· Other duties as may be required.
Job Type: Full-time
• Dental insurance
• Disability insurance
• Employee assistance program
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
• In person Clinic
• FNP: 2 years
• Certified Family Nurse Practitioner